Days of the Electronics Student 2014
- 20 April 2014
- Posted by: silicon_service
- Category: Events&Contests Sponsorship
The third edition of the scientific event “Days of the Electronics Student” will be held between 6th and 11th of May 2014 in Iasi, organized by the Electronics Students’ League in collaboration with the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology of the “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi.
The activities related to this event will include:
– Presentations and visits to companies;
– the “Electronic Circuits and Applications – Laurentiu Turic” National Contest;
– National Contest “PCB: Testing and Verification;
– Leadership training;
– PCB Workshop (Printed Circuit Board);
– “Student for a Day”;
– Alumni L. S. ETC Organization;
Being one of the 12 sponsors of this event, among other companies like Continental, Embarcadero, Ericsson, Miele, Delphi etc., Silicon Service will present its activity and technologies to the ETTI students giving them the opportunity to find out more about this field and be selected for participation in internships programs, Master studies, jobs etc.
Further details may be found at:http://zse.liga-etc.ro/