Analog blocks that Silicon Service can build include ADC/DAC, Amplifiers, Drivers, Buffers, Reference circuits, Voltage Doublers or Multipliers, Voltage Regulators, Filters, PLL or DLL, special purpose I/O cells, special purpose analog cells.
Some of the analog blocks we have developed include:
- 8 bit DAC cell on TSMC 0.13;
- PLL with 100MHz output;
- Variable gain amplifier with gain from -6 to 42 dB in a 6dB step;
- Band Gap reference cell with 0.7Â±2% V;
- External Line driver with limiting current;
- Power on reset cell on 3.3V and 1.8 V supply;
- Low drop-out voltage regulator with various current capabilities;
- Security cell for protecting the chip against outside attack.