- 14 March 2013
- Posted by: silicon_service
- Category: Technology Conferences
The League of the Electronics Students of Iasi together with the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology of the “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, organized the scientific session “Electro Scientific”, between 19th and 22nd of November.
This scientific session took place at the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology and included:
– Complex applications with FPGA and / or microcontrollers;
– Papers on the analog signal processing;
– Stability and compensation of operational amplifiers;
– Active filters;
– Amplitude Modulation;
Silicon Service was invited as a partner to participate in this event.
More details can be found here:http://www.liga-etc.ro/articol_electroscientific/